This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Rip Steve Jobs

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by Gucking Fod, Oct 6, 2011.

1. FAITHKILLER

FAITHKILLER MorningStar

Come on dude, we have extreme child labor in china but why should we blame Steve for it? Child labor is the result of that communist regime.
    Was Steve supposed to go to every single factory in China to check if there are kids there or not?

we have child labor in Iran and Afghanistan and.... should we blame companies or...??

and about the second part!

I think it's a wrong thing to say if you are rich YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO THE NEEDY!

Charity is an OPTION. not something compulsary...

2. Bodomonkey

Bodomonkey Member

Yeah! What could Jobs possibly had done to prevent child labour? I blame the kids!

3. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

4. reignofterror

reignofterror On The Road to Ruin

Speaking of knowing how to read, I wasn't accusing anyone of suggesting that he did die of self-destructive habits.
    I find it hard to believe that people can't take a simple observation or statement for what it is, instead of looking for some malicious or hidden meaning behind it.

5. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

I wasn';t quoting you at all.

So this other guy is your new troll account because not enough people were getting excited about all the dumb posts you make? :lol:

The retard goth kid is too easy, burtal hate was at least fun.

6. vivebodom

vivebodom New Metal Member

He did exactly enough time to figure out that business degrees are total shite. Other degrees are good. Take for example a music degree for less than $40000. At least, I dig it 'cuz I got one. Steve Jobs digs it because he'd be worthless if it weren't for all the musicians that love Apple. truth. He even said so when he spoke to my composition class. I did one semester there. He was all 'Go forth and spread the love of my products.'

Trent Reznor also spoke to the class. He was sure acting funny that day. I think he was tripping. Good lesson tho. Albiet abbreviated.