This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rockweekend Festival 2009

Discussion in 'Tad Morose' started by krunt, Jul 8, 2009.

1. krunt

krunt Member

We are playing the premiere show with the new line-up at the Rockweekend Festival in Kilafors, Sweden on July 9 th 2009. We are all thrilled about finally getting back on stage again! For more info about Rockweekend go to:

http://www.rockweekend.se

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!!!!!
    Krunt

2. Nightrunner

Nightrunner Member

Hey what the fuck, I did sadly miss this festival. Many great bands, but no :mad:

Soooo. Did anyone around here see TAD MOROSE? Ho
    How did you, the band feel? Did it feel awesome to be on stage together for "real" again?:headbang:

3. Tommi K

Tommi K New Metal Member

:kickass:
    Even though the weather did it's worst (torrential rain), it was really nice to finally get up on stage and meet up with the audience, ring rusty and all. I for one, haven't had that much fun in ages! :) Hopefully we'll get to do a lot more of it in the near future!

4. Gaunerin

Gaunerin vanquish the pain

Oh, a post o_O
    Hellcome ;) to the forum Tommi. Yeah, it was kinda wet those days (mildly put), especially in that area.
    I saw there are some nice pics (or links to pics) on the rockweekend website for those interested.