This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Want You!

Join Symphony X and discover tons of other great Metal forums, sign up today!

Romeo's Setup in The Dungeon

Discussion in 'Musicians Corner' started by Horus, May 20, 2008.

1. Horus

Horus and his imaginary friend

Does anybody happen to know what Romeo's using in the studio in the pics on the website? I see he has pairs of KRK and Dynaudio monitors, the same Dynaudios as at my school also, and I also see that he has what I think is an Oram Octa-EQ. And at the bottom of the right rack I see a dbx graphic EQ, but can anyone else fill me in on what Romeo's using? Especially that controller he has in this pic:

[​IMG]

Also, when can I get a Sym X office chair? :lol:

2. Detective Clarence Beauregard

Hmmm... looks like a keyboard, a mixer of some sort, and a guitar. I also see a mouse and a cool gargoyle statue. They don't call me detective for nothing.

3. Jeremy Krull

Jeremy Krull Destroyer of the C-List

Yea that's most likely the Octa-EQ, then the UA 2-1176 under that, and two more DBX compressors under that, and then what looks like yet another DBX dynamics box under that one. And the other one under that I can't tell. The adjacent rack has two spaces at the top which I can't identify (although it is at least likely they're channel strips of some sort), and then two Fuckass-rite (Focusrite) 4 channel preamps, and then a Focusrite Platinum range dual channel strip under that, and then the DBX graphic EQ. The control is an incarnation of the Radikal Technologies SAC2. That's about as much as I can figure from those pictures in addition to what has already been said.

4. The Emptier

The Emptier t3h b3aSt0rZ

he uses an ENGL SE for recording to.