This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rumours -> AA to tour with Behemoth and Ex Deo in NA

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Fratt, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Fratt

Fratt Al ur bases r blong to us

Hello my good lads, I'm sorry if rumours are forbidden or if this has already been discussed in the past, but I've found nothing in the 'Read First' thread or in the first page.

Anyway, according to someone on MetalSetlist who has a friend that talked with someone from Ex Deo (I guess it was Maurizio), and he learned that the tour was in preparation. To quote him : "He said that the guy from Ex Deo was actually talking with a promoter at the show, so it looks good for now."

Dunno for ya, but I'm really excited about this (hypothetical) tour. Behemoth and AA are both absolutely fantastic live, and I really like Ex Deo (+ I guess the crowd would be more appropriated than the Pagan Fest one).

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12053

2. amon666

amon666 Member

that would be sweet, hopefully i'll be back in canada by that time and catch this!

3. OPETH_DT

OPETH_DT Member

I saw Amon Amarth and Behemoth together in 2003. They played back-to-back 45 minute sets here in Providence while on a U.S. tour.

4. waif

waif Member

I'm there if it happens.

5. GuitarRage99

GuitarRage99 Across The Rainbow Bridge

Hell yeah. I would love to see Ex Deo and AA on the same night :heh:

6. NewWorld

NewWorld Member

Last time I saw Ex Deo they didn't seem into it...was still fucking awesome though....

7. Shadow77

Shadow77 Member

Wow that would be a tough one for me...dont know who I would be more excited to see AA or Behemoth

8. waif

waif Member

I can tell you right off the bat that AA are better live. But Behemoth are pretty compelling themselves.

9. Fratt

Fratt Al ur bases r blong to us

I found that Behemoth are awesome when you're in the pit, but if you're only there for the music, Nergal sometimes screw some lines. But hell, this stuff is really hard to sing, because there is almost no pattern AND his guitar playing can be pretty intense sometimes.

10. waif

waif Member

When I saw them he was pretty much dead on. The one flaw was Conquer All, which is by far my favorite song by them; either the sound was off or they were doing something different or I don't know, but I didn't even recognize it until the verse came in.