This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

say something about ... yourself!

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by dreaming neon darkspot, Dec 9, 2007.

1. lorinc

lorinc Member

I bought a new (old) guitar!

2. lorinc

lorinc Member

I'll fly to CA this Friday. 2 days in SF then 4 days near Monterey (for work) and then 3 days back in SF. If anybody has the slightest recommendation, I'll take it gratefully.

3. neal

neal wizard in black

Monterey Bay Aquarium is world famous and pretty amazing if you have a day/afternoon off to check it out. nice beaches in the area of monterey/carmel & santa cruz/capitola/aptos and everything in between, but weather (especially as autumn sets in) is sporadically beautiful/overcast. some cool 'metal' bars in SF like Pop's and Zeitgeist. Zeitgeist may give you a decent idea about how 'yuppie' and 'dirtbag' converge in the Norcal sensibility (PBR and craft brew side by side). if you're into beer check out Toronado Pub in SF.

i think you're a few days early for a handful of pretty cool tours hitting the area, but you should do some searching, there are always metal shows happening in the sf bay area

4. stefan86

stefan86 invariably off-topic

Posted a schizo collaboration cover some of you proggos might appreciate:

5. tyooos

tyooos New Metal Member

Hey. I found this MarieMur store yesterday and now I want to buy leather lingerie. I am sure that any fashionable party or birthday will be an appropriate occasion to appear in such a new outfit. By the way, the gaining popularity of parties in lingerie with friends will perfectly match my new image. I will be the first to organize such a meeting, and then the title of Queen of the evening is simply guaranteed to me.

#39805 tyooos, Sep 26, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  6. Jeff-Loomis-fan