This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Setlist played at candem underworld july 24th 2008, please?

Discussion in 'To-Mera' started by JUSEPET, Sep 28, 2011.

1. JUSEPET

JUSEPET New Metal Member

Hi good morning,
    please could somebody tell me the exact setlist To-mera played at the Underworld, Candem, on july 24th 2008? I see the footage of that gig on youtube but I would like to know the order of the songs... Thanks in advance.

2. Blondino

Blondino Member

That's going back some.
    If I remember correctly, it went something like:
    Intro (metal arrangement of "Libertango")
    Glory of a New Day
    Mirage
    A Sorrow to Kill
    Phantoms
    The Lie
    Asylum
    Fallen from Grace
    Blood
    Inside the Hourglass/ Still of the Night

3. JUSEPET

JUSEPET New Metal Member

A million thanks for the reply. And good memory too, Tom!
    By the way I had the chance to see you performing and to talk to all of you after the show in Madrid in april 2008. A great show ( a pitty you were supporting Ebony Ark -you should have headlined and they supporting!!-and could not play a longer set).
    Well, looking forward to your new album, and hopefully a new concert in madrid. Cheerrs and thanks again.