This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Seventh Wonder - New album update

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Kazar, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

I promised myself to keep the ones informed who are interested and/or who don't have Facebook, so here's the latest news regarding SW's new album 'Tiara'!

Yesterday, Frontiers made the following announcement:
    "Attention Seventh Wonder FANS: We deeply appreciate your excitement for the band’s new album and eagerness to hear news about when it will be released. We are pleased to tell you that we anticipate that we will release the album in October ......Rest assured, as soon as an exact date is settled upon, we will announce it immediately and without hesitation. We have zero interest in prolonging your agony and are eager to begin the process of releasing this album too. And of course we will release a new song from the album well before October, but exact timing of that is TBD.
    Thank you again for your excitement about “Tiara”!"

Kez likes this.
  2. korruption

korruption Amateur Dentist

I read about this yesterday and Andreas' input on the matter this morning. I was a little pissed off at first, but understood soon after. The biggest reason was concern that Tiara would be overshadowed by Kamelot's new album. It's a bitch, but business is business and all that.

3. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

C'mon man.... this is getting ridiculous...

Kez likes this.
  4. korruption

New song Victorious is up on Spotify.

Album artwork, tracklist etc. will be up later today.

Kez likes this.
  5. Kazar

Kazar SW-moderator

The first song from the new album from Seventh Wonder is out!

The official release date for 'Tiara' is: October 12th, 2018.
    TIARA will be released on CD as well as a double vinyl LP. Some special limited bundles will be made available through Frontier’s webstore (see link at the bottom).

The tracklist for this new concept album is as follows:
    1. Arrival
    2. The Everones
    3. Dream Machines
    4. Against The Grain
    5. Victorious
    6. Tiara's Song (Farewell Pt. 1)
    7. Goodnight (Farewell Pt. 2)
    8. Beyond Today (Farewell Pt. 3)
    9. The Truth
    10. By The Light Of The Funeral Pyres
    11. Damnation Below
    12. Procession
    13. Exhale

This is the first studio album to feature Stefan Norgren on drums, who had this to say about the song released today:
    “This was originally a pretty cool keyboard riff that got intertwined with that opening guitar part to create a really nice dual riff of sorts. It has a ton of sweet rhythmic patterns that are loads of fun to play. When I first heard it with Tommy's stuff on it, it really blew my mind!”

Andreas Blomqvist also speaks about the new song:
    “Victorious was the first song on the album that was completed. It wasn’t written first, but it was the first one we sat down and wrote the lyrics for, so it is special to us. I am thrilled to finally be able to share a song off of Tiara with you!”
    He adds:
    “Probably half of the songs on TIARA sound like what you are all used to, and maybe about half contains some new flavors”.

* Listen to VICTORIOUS on youtube:

* Pre-order TIARA here: https://www.frontiers.shop/

Kez likes this.
  6. Kez

Kez pronounced Keez

The waiting is going to be very difficult.

Cool song.

7. korruption

Much song, very listen!