This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

should i be ashamed i like asop and sc? i dont think so

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by diablo42, Nov 7, 2014.

1. diablo42

diablo42 New Metal Member

the general consensus on the internet and in the world is that asop and sc are crap albums that are a disgrace to metal and a complete failure for in flames...both of these albums have been poorly reviewed and hated on and "newer" fans are ridiculed for liking them.... so what i am saying is should i feel shame for liking this music? I THINK IT IS ALL OF YOU WHO HATE THIS MUSIC TO FEEL SHAME. ANDERS HAS GIVEN YOU GREAT MEANINGFUL AND DIVERSE ALBUMS and all you do is criticize the band and hate on the feelings portrayed in the songs...why do you do these things, can u just not open ur mind and listen to songs and embrace them for what it is. i dont understand why sc got so many negative reviews, i think it is because people are still clinging on the past and wont let go so they feel bitter, but in time i think we will all appreciate the music they made, and our tastes will change just like the band has changed

2. kimmystrongarms

kimmystrongarms New Metal Member

Siren Charms is one of the most bland albums I've ever listened to

3. diablo42

diablo42 New Metal Member

what makes it so bland??

4. DE4life

DE4life 'ello treacle

Answer to topic: Yes.

Now please go and set fire to your router.

5. Pitiless Wanderer

Pitiless Wanderer Active Member

yes you should be ashamed