This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skyclad Noise remastered/ Reissue cds

Discussion in 'Divebomb Records' started by Nick Mammy, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Nick Mammy

Nick Mammy New Metal Member

Am I the only one not impressed with the Skyclad remastered/ Reissue cds. Wayward Sons of Mother Earth sounds a little better. Jonah's ark sounds the best but the others sound just like the originals . Plus the packaging is less that desired. Why does everything these days have to be digipak? I'm wondering if any of the other Noise remastered / reissues are worth getting.

2. Nick Mammy

Guess I'm the only one, cool

3. Slammed

Slammed Active Member

Gotta say I haven't even tried to source them. I'm a big fan of Skyclad but I'm not a fan or reissues or remasters by any band.

4. Nick Mammy

Yeah, remasters are usually not worth picking up unless bonus tracks are added. Sometimes production values are a improvement as long as it doesn't have that brick wall sound (unfortunately that's usually the case with modern remasters).

5. Slammed

Slammed Active Member

Yeah I tend to ignore remasters on the grounds that if I liked the album I liked it for what it was not what today's technology can do for it. Bonus tracks are sometimes good but more often than not someone puts them up on YouTube.