This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SPEED KILL HATE - Fuck yeah!

Discussion in 'Eden's Fall' started by Danimal, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Danimal

Danimal Inner Beast

If any of you know me, you know that I am REALLY into quality Thrash metal... I think the last 2 or 3 releases by Exodus, Testament, Overkill and Machine Head pretty much sum up everything I love about metal.

I happened to stumble accross this band called SPEED KILL HATE and I was blown away! It has a bunch of former/current Overkill members in it. Basically, take those bands I mentioned and mix in some old school Slayer with modern production. Every song on the CD rips!

Their CD (Acts of Insanity) comes out today (6/6/06)! Even if Slayer missed the mask, at least you can go pick up some quality Thrash today!!!! :headbang:

2. Tumn

Tumn baptized in blood

Did you see them in Chicago over at Logan Square Auditorium on Saturday?

3. Danimal

Danimal Inner Beast

No... I wish I did. I got my dates mixed up and didn't realize it until Sunday night. Doh! I would have really liked to see Kataklysm & Destruction too!

4. Tumn

Tumn baptized in blood

Yeah, the show was good, I mainly went for Graveworm. It's their first time in the US and they were really good, too bad the sets are short since there are a bunch of bands!