This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Station Dead? Noooooo!

Discussion in 'Progged Radio' started by OneMadCow, Jun 16, 2013.

1. OneMadCow

OneMadCow New Metal Member

:guh: I sincerely hope that my favorite station on Live365 isn't dead. I can handle it moving to something else, but I need my fix. If anything, a song list that I can rebuild the station as a playlist.

Thanks. (fingers crossed)

-TMC

2. Pinkeisch

Pinkeisch Member

3. moonXplosion

moonXplosion DreadnoughtDenver

I used to be an avid listener, too, and also recently went searching for it. :)

Here are a few I remember:

Mighty Abyss - Pyramaze
    Nighwalker - Vanden Plas
    Beyond Me - After Forever
    Through Osiris' Eyes - Pagan's Mind
    Evolution - Symphony X
    Manipulator/Barbecue - A.C.T
    Seasong for the Moominpappa - Ritual

Any you remember? These were just the ones that stuck with me enough to delve into.

4. OneMadCow

OneMadCow New Metal Member

Seriously, Dood. Because you don't listen to it, doesn't mean it wasn't broadcasting. I was listening to this station up until mid-June 2013. So I think you've either baked one too many cells or you don't use a calendar very often.

And I'm aware of a lot more "prog" stations than those you've mentioned, that wasn't the point of my post though, now was it? ;):fu: