This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Stop bitching the New In flames !

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by Fratt, Oct 21, 2008.

1. DE4life

DE4life 'ello treacle

Hi all. I started listening to In Flames 3 months ago, and I'm going to see them live in August, in Sulingen and just bought their last record. So I thought it was cool, now as a "official" In flames fan, to have access to a whole new community of fans sharing the same passion for In flames. With this idea in mind, I went in the forum ...

Only people insulting the band, "I want a good laugh I'll listen to Battles" "They've become a sold-out HIPSTER band" "They don't respect they're good ol' fan !" "They only play commercial stuff to attract their new, hipster audiance" or the new fans "New fans suck !!!" "They're are hipster fucks !" "They don't even know the lyrics of the good ol' songs !!!" INFAMY !!!

Of course I don't know the old songs ! I like In flames because of Siren Charms and Battles, and even if I love some songs from the older era (Delight & Angers comes to mind), I listened to the old records and didn't like it. I found them good, but not good enough to learn the chorus JUST for the sake of the good ol' fan ...

In flames changed drastically, we can't avoided. But try to listen Battles as it is : a new album from a new band, a new style. If you still don't like it, that's your right, Music is a matter of personal taste, but stop bitching the band and their fans so much ! I find ironic that the olds fans are always insulting the band and then asking respect from them ...

And stop calling In falmes HIPSTER!!! Seriously WTF ?

This is HIPSTER
    [​IMG]

THIS is HIPSTER
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

But not In flames ! They changed, that's it. It's actually called Innovation, not HIPSTER.

eochaid likes this.
  2. Clay-Man

Clay-Man Anders pre-2003