This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SXSW 2011 cancellation

Discussion in 'Novembers Doom' started by Novembers Paul, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Novembers Paul

It is with much regret, and due to circumstances beyond our control, Novembers Doom was forced to cancel our appearance at this years SXSW festival. We were scheduled to perform as part of The End Records label showcase at The Ale House on Thursday, March 17th. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and we are quite crushed we cannot attend once again.

With bad news comes good, as we're currently working on booking dates across the USA, so hopefully we'll have dates to announce soon!

2. Farlo

Farlo Member

sucks man. but if you guys book any shows within 3 or 4 hours of me, ill definately be there.

3. Jasonic

Jasonic Doom On!

Sorry to hear that Paul.
    Looking forward to the dates though!

4. AnTz0r

AnTz0r Crimson King

I'll actually be in the US next month! Don't think you'll make for an east coast tour in time now will you? :(

I will get to see agalloch though perhaps :) or rush!

5. Vex Loser

Vex Loser Negative Vibe Merchant

That's too bad, man - I was psyched about that. You were playing 2 hours after Agalloch I believe so I was hoping to hop down the Ale House after their set - would've made for a killer night! The last time I saw you all was at the Heathen Crusade in '06 and I was thoroughly impressed. Will Texas be included in these US dates you think?

6. NvmbrsDoom5

NvmbrsDoom5 Member

We are definitely looking into the possibility of Texas being a place we'll hit on tour later this year, yes. It all comes down to whether or not a promoter there is willing to book us a decent gig, if we can get a gig or two lined up in Texas as part of a tour, we'll surely be there and let you guys know a.s.a.p. We're bummed about the SXSW thing but it really was out of our hands, which sucks =/

7. Vex Loser

Vex Loser Negative Vibe Merchant

I'm pretty sure I could find promoters in Austin, San Antonio and Houston that would come through - please let me know if I can be of any help.