This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

System Maintenance Friday Night

Discussion in 'Progged Radio' started by Progged, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Progged

Progged Member

I will be taking the system down tonight Friday Jan 7th, for some MUCH needed maintenance. Hopefully it will only be down a couple of hours.

Chan

2. Progged

Progged Member

Well, good and bad news... First the good - Increased hard drive space by another 120 gigs...

The bad? Well since I was a genius and had the original drive using Fat32, it had errors... I lost all of the rips I made yesterday as well as another 80+ files. What that means is that I will have to remove those entries from the database - (they will still be requestable, but will be "skipped" which was another thing I found out today) re-rip the cds, and re-process them into my database and station software. This is a pretty huge undertaking so I will have to ask you guys to bear with me.

If you read this, and notice a "skipped" song in the playlist, please email me at chan@proggedradio.com and let me know the song that was skipped, or post a message in the SKIPPED TRACKS thread on this forum.

Thanks,
    Chan