This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tabletop gaming

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by Yippee38, Oct 4, 2015.

1. shreddy

shreddy Member

Jesse is going to be 8, he wants me to show him how to play the game so this may happen soon.

2. Hestis

Hestis Member

I still play Pathfinder with a couple of groups (one of my GMs won Iron GM at GenCon this year if any of you are familiar), and have gotten into some board games thanks to Kickstarter. I bought the Conan game from Monolith, and the Apocrypha card game from the same guys that do the Pathfinder one (even though I have never played the PF card game, I've heard good reviews). I'm looking at a game called Scythe on Kickstarter right now, just need to decide if I really want to spend the money. I bought a friend the Walking Dead version of Bang! for his birthday, so we have played that a few times. What got me back into board games was Imperial Assault. I used to play Descent here and there with some friends, and when I found out there was a Star Wars version I was instantly sold.

3. General Zod

General Zod Ruler of Australia

I play Chutes & Ladders about four hours a day, every day, while listening to Pig Destroyer and only Pig Destroyer. I find the combination brings me a sense of inner peace.

4. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

Best post I've seen in some time.

5. AngraRULES

AngraRULES Member

I am literally having a hard time breathing after laughing so much from this post. :lol::worship:

6. eppst1

eppst1 Member

I play board games with a group once a week, sometimes twice if we're lucky. We play games like the DC deck builder game, Agricola, Dungeon Roll, Fluxx, Firefly, Dominion, and loads more. I just started getting into board games recently and having a great time. I'm also lucky enough to be in a couple different D&D groups, trying to start up a third.

7. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

3 D&D groups?! You must be single and childless, because no one else has that much time.

8. eppst1

eppst1 Member

HAHA. Yep, but they all aren't happening at the same time. In between campaigns when I play with the other groups. 2 of the groups are same people, different DM's.