This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THANKS FOR TAKING OUR ASSES IN GEORGIA

Discussion in 'Brainstorm' started by kittybeast, Sep 15, 2009.

1. kittybeast

kittybeast Member

Guys, thanks so much for a great set.... I see you had one more song to play but I suppose the festival was behind schedule so you didn't play it. A great time, lots of fun, even with a few off the cuff live things that can happen! Don't sweat it....shit happens....it's all good!

We had such a good time, looking forward to the new release and of course any other BS gigs we can get in the states.

@ Torsten--- wtf?!?! where did you go? Missed getting in one last hug goodbye!

you guys have a great time at the MMMFest, greets to Uli Jon Roth and when on tour with PF...video tape any debauchery and mayhem!!!

love you all, till next time Kristy

set list at Progpower USA X

SET LIST:
    INTRO- SCORPIONS COMING HOME!!!! LUV U FOR THAT ONE!!!!
    FORSAKE
    WORLDS ARE COMING THROUGH
    BLIND SUFFERING
    HIGHS WITHOUT LOWS
    SHIVA'S TEARS
    END IN SORROW
    FIRE WALK WITH ME
    FALLING SPIRAL DOWN
    SHIVER
    HOLLOW HIDEAWAY
    ALL THOSE WORDS
    PAINSIDE
    HOW DO YOU FEEL//DOORWAY

2. Nightrunner

Nightrunner Member

Heey! Two new songs there, right? "Forsake What I Believed" and "Shiver"?

How did they sound? :)

3. kittybeast

kittybeast Member

sounded great! somewhat slow but heavy riff if I remember correctly. Some folks didn't understand starting the set with a new song but I thought it went over very well.

4. DREAMASTER

DREAMASTER Iron In The Soul

I'm glad you liked the show.

But I get it. Why only one song from Metus Mortis? This is the album that gave the ban the status they enjoy today.

I hope in the rest of the tour they don't forget to play songs from the first 3 albums. I think in a 17 songs setlist they can include some.

5. DREAMASTER

DREAMASTER Iron In The Soul

I realized from the setlist that most songs played are mid-tempo songs :erk: