This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thanks to Edge of Sanity

Discussion in 'Dan Swanö' started by Slynt, Nov 4, 2001.

1. Slynt

Slynt Lord and Liar

Man, I was so into Edge of Sanity in the mid-nineties; from "Unorthodox" to "Infernal", there was no other band in the world which took up so much space in my heart :)

Sadly, I didn't like "Cryptic" too much, and then Opeth came along, snatching away heart-space like the cookie monster on a rampage...

I was lucky enough to be at a concert with them and party with them afterwards, at least (see numerous boasts in other threads hehe)....

Anyhow, if there is one band in the world I feel I'd like to thank, it would be Edge of Sanity, who helped me define so much of myself and my musical tastes during the nineties; they truly rock!!

WILL THERE EVER BE A NEW EDGE OF SANITY CD?!?!?!

2. spikes77

spikes77 Member

Edge of sanity owns , i list them as one of the best bands of the 90s and often overlooked......:mad:

3. HoserHellspawn

HoserHellspawn Pixel Manipulator

According to Dan's homepage, he heard word that EoS are all done, finished, all washed up. Which isn't really all that surprising... I think we knew EoS was pretty much done once Dan left.

4. Melancholia

Melancholia Eternal daydreamer

true,though "Cryptic" is a good album... or at least i thought so back in 1997 when it was released....
    I haven't listened much to it lately....i don't feel like doing so

5. Connor

Connor New Metal Member

I feel exactly the same way, EoS touched me in a way that nothing else in my life ever had. Crimson, every thime I listen to it, I become more obsessed, and it always gets better.

Dan, I am your Disciple.