This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the 1st cd

Discussion in 'Fall of Empyrean' started by ..graveflower.., Mar 27, 2006.

1. ..graveflower..

..graveflower.. ghost gone mad

This cd has become pretty much a classic in my book. I was just wondering how many people have thiers. mine got ripped off by an old roommate but at least i got someone into the band:kickass: I have one show recorded from that era...don't rmeember the date, but it was at the Mason Jar.

2. Fall_of_Empyrean

Could be when we opened for Agalloch. I believe that was the only time we played the Jar. A whole two songs ...

As far as the first CD, not that many people could have it. We only printed 250 copies, I believe, and I think maybe between all of us in the band we have like 6 copies floating around. The rest are all out in the ether ...

I really enjoy it when people love our first demo so much, even though I can't really understand why, since I pretty much loathe it, except "This Sanguine Farewell."

3. ..graveflower..

If agalloch was playing then i should shoot myself, hehehe i'm pretty sure they werent playing that night...it ws some shitty bands though...i think it must have been a battle of the bands type thing.

4. PANTERAaddict101

PANTERAaddict101 Vehemence Worshiper

Dude I love the first demo - You've just outlistened/played it Justin! I even enjoy Solar Journey, that's right!

5. Fall_of_Empyrean

If it was a Battle of the Bands type deal, it was at Boston's, back when it was called Boston's.

The Agalloch one is the only Jar show we've played, but we've played Metal Devastation like four times, and then we've played Modified Arts a couple of times. I'm probably forgetting something ...

6. ..graveflower..

nope nope nope...i'm gonna have to send you the video...i know it was at the jar because i saw crowbar play there either right before that show or right after. this is killing me, i'm gonna have to bust out the hi-8 player, hahahahaha

7. Fall_of_Empyrean

Was it with Imperiled Earth and Pain Unlimited? I forgot we even played that show ... craziness

8. ..graveflower..

yessss! That was it, it wasa killing me not to know, hahahahaha I remember loving Imperiled Earth, whatever happened to them?

9. Fall_of_Empyrean

Rich, bassist for Imperiled Earth, was in Lapse of Irony, but they just broke up. Robert, guitarist for Imperiled Earth, was in Trail of Gore, and I think they're still around.