This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Kolios Project

Discussion in 'Fall of Empyrean' started by JohnDillinger43, Oct 27, 2005.

1. JohnDillinger43

JohnDillinger43 New Metal Member

Hello all, I'm in a technical/progressive metal project called The Kolios Project, and we're looking for additional musicians to add stuff to some of our songs. We're especially looking for vocalists and bassists, but any/all instruments are welcome. We have some stuff up at http://www.koliosproject.com
    If anyone's interested, shoot us an email or reply here.

2. Oak Knoll

Oak Knoll Oak Knoll Productions

Not to be a weiner... but is this related to Fall of Empyrean, Doom metal? Hehe I guess a post is better than no posts at all but this just came out of left field... and landed here for some unknown reason?

Btw, where is FOE? I think I heard the new lineup is writing some new material.

3. JohnDillinger43

Well, my project isn't doom metal, but I'm a big fan of FOE, so I thought maybe some of their fans would also be interested in contributing some stuff to my music. It's impossible to find people that are both interested and have recording capabilities, so the only way I've been able to find people in the past is by trolling the message boards of my favorite bands.

4. Fall_of_Empyrean

I can't comment on the state of the band just yet, but news will be coming fairly soon.

5. Oak Knoll

That's cool.. you should post a link to your mp3s and tell people here how FoE rules! I just put one of the songs off a Darkness Remembered on the Vol 2 Oak Knoll comp cd (http://comps.oak-knoll.com)

6. Fall_of_Empyrean

Hey awesome, Jeremy. By the way, I noticed that you have Cease to Breathe listed for the "possible comp bands area." Just an FYI ... we are now called The Liquescent Horror.

7. Oak Knoll

oops ok I'll change that... basically those songs will be overflow from the cdr comps.. so I'll need an mp3 to post online for that- do i have your permission? and which do you prefer?

8. Fall_of_Empyrean

9. PANTERAaddict101

PANTERAaddict101 Vehemence Worshiper

Hey, I didn't even notice this forum had posts on it again... John, I might check that out soon and see if I can help...

10. JohnDillinger43

That would be great, I'm a big FOE fan. I've been doing keyboards, but only because I haven't found anyone else, so if you're interested in doing something on keys that would be cool, or I don't know if you also play bass or sing or anything. We're also always looking for people to do solos, so if you're interested in doing a guitar solo that'd be cool too. Just let me know.

11. shal

shal New Metal Member

Hi there. I have been recording my own music for a while. I might be intersted in your project. I will post i new thread to introduce myself.