This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the never ending story...

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by Celtik Militia, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Celtik Militia

Celtik Militia Dumb French Bastard

ok this might be the gayest forum game ever, i find it hilarious. just don't fucking diss me about it would be so embarrising lol, but i decided to start this up cause the forum is starting to become static these days.
    so the game is, i start a story and you continue it and u musnt finish it either so it'll go on and on until we fucking hate it.
    here it goes :

-i woke up in the street one morning, dressed with a pink underwear filled with beer bottles and a spicy tacco up my ass. i realised that i totally forgot what had happened the day before...

2. TheLastWithPaganBlood

. In the taco I found a card saying: Tom Araya
    Singer/ Bassist
    6478-6849-123
    With "Call me" written on the backside...

3. PaganBlood

PaganBlood Congicate

I then decided to make a phone call to this "Tom Araya" and to my suprise i had called the Crayon company and i ended up ordering 4 packets of blue of there highest quality shit.

4. Belgar

Belgar The Wallonian Redneck.

Jupiter2 this is Alpha control do you copy?
    The packets promplty arrived at home and to my suprise Richard Simmons was the delivey boy, ... a crazy freak wearing spandex and a quick workout lesson was all I needed after the taco accident

5. Eire

Eire Member

After making the call I wondered what Tom would do with the Crayons if he had ordered them....

6. Thrymfal

Thrymfal Snootchie Bootchies

so i ventured out to oakland, and upon reaching this "Tom Araya"'s house was greeted by a large bald tattooed man who called himself kerry. He was nude and smeared with peanutbutter and reeked of pecans, he kept saying, "satan! blood! death! fuck!" followed by a fit of sobbing, before starting the process over again. After eying him suspiciously for a moment or two, i proceeded to the door, crayons and all.

7. Feraliminal Lycanthropizer

....so I come to find out that the Blue crayons are an Original pressing release from Japan, which is much more valuable from the 2nd pressing relase of purple crayons that came from Turkey. With this in mind I contemplate starting my very own business of........

8. Pessimism

Pessimism Endemic Vagabond

. . . . doubleheaded crayon shaped dildos specifically designed for the shemale at heart! i mean, there cant be that many people in such a business! maybe that peanut-buttered man would like to be my first customer? so i went to go ask him what he thought.

9. Celtik Militia

To my surprise, that man that i took for a crazy mother fucker knew how to talk, he answered to me saying:
    "what the fuck are u trying to sell dildos to me for, you crasy bastard? did u take me for a mother fucker all this time is that right? i'll fucking shove your shitty dildos up your ass so far that even you grandson will feel it you capitalist bastard!'
    Hearing this, i could only feel despair thinking that my dreams in doubleheaded crayon shaped dildos was falling out the window. but got myself up again and said to him....

10. TheLastWithPaganBlood

You bastard! and bitchslapped him in his face.

11. Pessimism

Pessimism Endemic Vagabond

kerry then laid there on the the floor all bruised and still naked and smeared with peanutbutter, although he now he was masturbating!!!!!! his guitar!!!!!! and i couldnt get him to stop!!!!!!!

12. PaganBlood

PaganBlood Congicate

he then stopped after a few kicks to the left nurry, and then looked out the window to see freddy of aa, breakdance fighting with his master of calligraphy......

13. Blutaar

Blutaar RAVENSBURGER

of course he lost this breakdance battle,because he slipped on a piece of peanutbutter.Then he started another side-projekt with Richard Simmons.

14. Pertinax

Pertinax BRINGER OF THE FINAL WAR

The members of Curriculum Mortis got pissed off at him for starting another side project, especially one with Richard Simmons, so they came to one of his exercise video-shoots and "Killed all life"

15. Thrymfal

Thrymfal Snootchie Bootchies

so Freddy and Richard Simmons were left to rot, but the strange brew of peanutbutter, blood, death metal, and Kerry King's sweat managed to reanimate the now vicious and flesh hungry bodies of Fred and Richard, who set out on a humorously awkward zombie rampage.

16. Tomasz

Tomasz outdoor type

the end.....

17. DemonsAndLies666

DemonsAndLies666 AxeOfDarkness

of the world is now upon us as i spoke out to the heavens and declared war on god for being a cowardess prissy bitch and lying to us all. then satan and his minions came down to the earth from the dark void within the festering sky of blood red madness. for years and years we have been fighting this war and now the moment of truth is upon us. the two armys met in the mountanous terrain where to decide the fate of this world. and then satan stepperd forth and tossed the skull of invasion into the pit of fire thus, declaring the battle for possession.
    the two armys charged down the cliffs and you could feel the earth begin to split as the pheonix rose from the ashes in the fire....

18. Celtik Militia

...and just befor the terror of battle..
    ...i woke up in the street one morning, dressed with a pink underwear filled with beer bottles and a spicy tacco up my ass. i realised that i totally forgot what had happened the day before...

hahaha that really sucked :tickled:

19. DemonsAndLies666

DemonsAndLies666 AxeOfDarkness

awww man you fucked up the story... edit your post and make it somethin cool =\

20. Celtik Militia

lol i dont know how to do that :confused: