This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Mar 15, 2020.

1. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

^Nothing better than an interesting book, but these days only crime novels, women’s stuff and biographies are published in paper and all the other genres exist as e-books and I’ve no idea where to find them and how to find good ones (dislike the idea of reading books on screen), I’ve also got very picky, but I’d like to find some ’mysterious’ stuff. Have very fond memories of exciting novels from back in the day, (and of course I’ve my own unpublished psychological horror novels in Finnish, of which one was finished five years ago, and they could remain submarine until the distant future).

#141 (__Joonas__), May 23, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
  2. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

Well, bands put the news out in their social media and it's a threat to press. But then again the fuckin huge amount of bands posting stuff means they constantly have to remind fans of their existence and fans need to prioritize who they give a fuck about because otherwise their social medias would be full of some band guy's plane selfies :D
    This is why I think metal press is important, someone needs to dig up the important shit from there and write. But I often see metal news sites just copypasteing or adding screenshots. What I don't get is also, finding important topics to ask about or getting fans to send in interesting questions has never been as easy as it is nowadays, so why are the interviews always the same?

There's just so much information everywhere that it makes people tired and unable to give a shit. Maybe this coronavirus shit will make people realize how boring social media actually is.

And yeah I'm becoming a metal dad :D I wanna time travel to 2008 so bad I finally started writing down and properly planning a comic book I have wanted to draw for ages but HaVEnT FoUnD ThE IntErEsT

sfont likes this.
  3. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Maybe just lack of creativity. Fans would like someone asked the bands deep questions about the songs and how different albums compare. As for social media, Mgla has been whoring themselves out by having someone post every single day on black metal groups ”have you heard of this amazing band yet?” It’s actually worked and they’re almost mainstream now, then again that doesn’t bide well with black metal.

sfont likes this.