This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Pursuit of Vikings 25 years in the eye of the storm; Amon Amarth

Discussion in 'Metal CD' started by djinnzfree, Dec 26, 2018.

1. djinnzfree

djinnzfree New Metal Member

I received this album from myself to myself.... i really bought it to encourage this wonderfull band and tehir works.
    I get it in DVD. The fist cd is a documentary / historic of the band... crew interview... nicely done.
    On 2nd DVD first part is live show on T-Stage from Summer Breeze festival... the choice of the songs are for amateur i discovered the song: ''the last with pagan blood'' and ''for the stabwounds in our backs''. I'ved always thinking about Amon Amarth is a bit on right side... but it's clear Johan says we're not in politics.
    The second part of the 2nd DVD is a live captation the next day on main stage at Summer Breeze august 17th. More ''hits'' on main stage!
    The thrid dvd is more like a music cd same as the second part of the 2nd DVD but in CD form for car or share it !
    I'am sold to amon amarth... i'ved seen them twice times in Montreal Deceiver of the Gods & Jomsviking show @ metrolpolis show place. On second show i bring a friend to discovered this powerfull awsome band!

Tags: