This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Sacred Board Rule

Discussion in 'Armored Saint' started by Dredd74, May 20, 2005.

1. Dredd74

Dredd74 Member

Please be as respectful as possible to each other. I know there are those times when ya just want to tell someone to piss off, and that's fine, but if it gets too carried away.......

First: You will be warned and the post removed.

Second: You will be reported to Ultimate Metal.

Third: YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!

I'm lienient as shit with stuff so it hopefully will never come to #2 or #3 above, but ANY posts viciously attacking any Armored Saint band member, as some have done already, will be removed and we'll skip right to #2 or #3.

Other than that, there's nothing else. Talk about whatever or whoever you want and have fun. :headbang:

2. MyHatred

MyHatred Chief Ten Beers

Fuck you Dredd!!!! I will not obey:) :D So how did you become a MOD on this board?

3. Dredd74

Dredd74 Member

YOU ARE FOREVER BANNED TO THE BILLY MILANO FORUM!!!! LOL. :D All I did was talk to Vera and Ultimate Metal and BOOM....I'm a moderator. :headbang:

4. MRBEAST

MRBEAST See my member

there goes the neighborhood.

5. GregadetH

GregadetH ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA

Fuck MyHatred, fuck Dredd74, I don't even know this MRBEAST character but fuck him anyway.

Fuck me.:erk:

6. Dredd74

Dredd74 Member

YOU ARE A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! :D

Hey, I'll be heading to Atlanta with a buddy of mine in a few weeks, is there anyplace you recommend in the city I should checkout?? Don't know how familiar you are with Atlanta, but if you know some places let me know. Oh yeah, FUCK GregadetH!!!!!!!

7. prime666

prime666 Member

Gregadeth gets smacked around on alot of these forums..... Feel free to take cheap shots at him ....... I do ....

sup Greg...

8. MRBEAST

MRBEAST See my member

last time i took cheaps shots at him was a couple years ago & he left the general board when i did & doesnt know who i am now :loco:

far as who i am, im nobody, but my story is similar to dread74's & if ya ever looked at the beginning of the AS
    forum here you'd know it. i harassed mark with stories about ARMORED SAINT for years & when he was asking for forum suggestions i asked what it would take to have an official AS forum here & started sending letters to get official permission & a few zillion invalid email addresses & no responses later i decided to try emailling joey vera again and on Monday, October 6, 2003 10:13 AM (dam right i saved it!) joey gave the go ahead to have the forum here.

9. MyHatred

MyHatred Chief Ten Beers

:cry: :cry:

10. Vegetaman

Vegetaman Jagdpanzer

Ummm... New Armored Saint, please?