This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The thing you like the most about Beseech:

Discussion in 'Beseech' started by CONCLAVE OBSCURUM, Jun 7, 2003.

1. CONCLAVE OBSCURUM

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM untruly evil

For me.. i love the lyrical concept that Beseech uses. It has lot of feeling, specially on the last album.

Another thing that i like its the "some-kind-depresive" music. Really good and true music.

oh... another thing. Do you consider Beseech as a Doom metal band?

2. Urgluf

Urgluf Beseech Fan

Well after beeing a Beseech fan for to many years and been to way to many conserts what can you like most about em?

The way they have grown is one thing I like alot, they all know what the others limits are and they know OK this fella has a bad day so I have to give abit extra and as a listener you dint even notice that someone is haveing a bad day and they all know humm his mind is somewhere else I have to remind him to keem his mind focused. This is something that is fun to see who they have grown from a fun to listen to band just becuse you liked some of thatre songs to a Very good performing band that you nowadays know will rock when they get on stage, this is also a fun experiance.

But to say ONE thing that I like the most?

Well thats an easy one After seeing thise guys 5 times live 4 of thise times yelling MOONRIDE! but they never played it, then Robert asked me on ICQ 'What song you wanna hear the most?' And ofcurse I say 'Moonride' then when playing in my Hometown and after talking to a few fo them before they got on stage so they know I was there they for one and only time play the song I wanna hear live MOONRIDE.

Now what can beat that youre favorite band playing the song you wanna hear live by them the most, a song they never played live before and probobly never will again and they played it becuse YOU wanna hear it.

A band that is that down to earth and friendly you just cant do anything but love!

3. deus miseratur

deus miseratur Short Valley Dwarf

i like that each song has something special with it. Listen to their first album "...from a bleeding heart" , no BIG hits but every song has something that you want to hear.
    [​IMG]