This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The video for "Blood"

Discussion in 'To-Mera' started by Lee_B, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Lee_B

Lee_B Readin' me posts are ya?

Just thought I'd take advantage of the the new tags that Deron has put into place. Here's the video for Blood!

#1 Lee_B, Nov 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. Lacrymosa

Lacrymosa *Batty Fairy Fiend*

I love this video; the concept befits the song perfectly and the art direction is terrific. I love that image of the burning piano and then the rose on the blackened keys! It's so poetic. I saw the video on the Metal Hammer DVD first and it introduced me to the band, prompted me to buy the album and I swiftly fell in love! Well done guys xx :headbang:

3. King Chaos

King Chaos Pomeo Osoponeor

I think the video looks sweet but the poetic imagery mentioned above is really pretentious and too appealing to the Gothtard. Tom looks fucking legendary though and Julie is hauntingly beautiful. I think the mix between gothic/mystic imagery doesn't match the attempt to include a story (Julie breaking up with some guy and getting rid of the stuff that reminds her of him) too well conceptually, but it works overall because it's well edited and well shot.

Shame I haven't seen this on TV yet. I emailed Scuzz about it on their request videos thingy and they never replied.

4. BrandonS

BrandonS Member

Hey! It's neat to finally have some imagery with the song. Wow, it's got a lot of footage at what looks like a bunch of different locations... What did it take, 3 days to record this or more? It's impressive! And.... did she pour a tampon and condoms out of the purse in the beginning? Hahah!! :)

5. Hells_Belle

Hells_Belle New Metal Member

I love this video, very creative!
    To-mera is awesome!