This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Discussion in 'GMD Social Forum' started by A8, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Krigloch the Furious

Krigloch the Furious Pants full of poo

Weird.

I farted like crazy all afternoon. Smelled like pure shit. Coworkers must love me.

2. CF87

CF87 Active Member

Drinking coffee and waiting for NFL. Not sure who's playing, the game will be a surprise.

It's the final count downnnnnnnn(the final countdown).

oh yyeeaahhhh!

3. CF87

CF87 Active Member

Nothing, I have to go to bed because I have rehab tomorrow late morning. If I go to sleep at 2 in the morning I will still wake up around 5,6 in the morning anyways.

"Now if we're talking body
    You got a perfect one
    So put it on me
    Swear it won't take you long
    If you love me right
    We fuck for life
    On and on and on!.

4. Carpe Mortem

Carpe Mortem Benevolently Batshit

Watched some bullshit about Isis on history last night and goddamn. I've always had moderate sand fever but them terrorists that fucked with Paris are fuckin fine.

As a red blooded patriot of the USA, I kinda just wanna lock them in a shed and tell them how bad they are, before... You know. I rape and kill them.

5. Dak

Dak mentat

[​IMG]

6. CiG

CiG Infrared Horizon

Are you secretly ISIL?

7. CF87

CF87 Active Member

Is that Onder's girlfriend ?

8. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

How was rehab today chief?

Black Orifice likes this.
  9. End of Glory

End of Glory Crucify Your Faith

Working night shift, having a cup of coffee and are waiting for the Rangers-Canadiens game to start.

10. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

Regained consciousness in the early hours of the day, exuded a tired drip of cum purely out of habit, absorbed some pig flesh straight away, took a shower, and now I'm drinking the darkest kind of tea. Many have mistaken my tea for coffee. There's toil ahead. I carry my fucking wagon of shit. I'm falling.

11. HamburgerBoy

HamburgerBoy Active Member

I spent 30 hours on campus/in the lab from Tuesday morning to Wednesday afternoon, went home, straight to bed, and woke up close to 1AM today. Now I'm just listening to glorious 80s trad metal as I await the year's most glorious feast, which is going to take much longer than I'm usually used to.

12. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

There's a girl in my class that I consider ethereal. At first I thought it was just her acting. I frequently don't understand what she's saying and I oftentimes catch her staring into nothingness for a long time and she doesn't even hear me when I'm trying to 'wake her up' from that. She's a vegan, she mostly eats cucumbers and bananas, I suspect she has no blood at all because she's all white and sometimes she just faints and people are used to catching her in those situations. I showed her picture to my girlfriend yesterday and she said the girl "would disappear soon", which is a common phrase here describing someone skinny, weak, and pale. But I actually wouldn't be surprised if she disappeared suddenly. One of my favorite people ever, but I'm not sure if she exists in the same sense as other people do.

13. CF87

CF87 Active Member

:)

14. The Butt

The Butt Unholy gas, flares from my ass

She will probably vanish into some otherworldly plane of consciousness.

15. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

I'm fucking stuck at work listening to Bach. One more hour then I'm heading home.

16. Carpe Mortem

Carpe Mortem Benevolently Batshit

I'm fucking like so fat right now. I feel terrible. Oh sure, turkey drippings are JUST like gravy, I can cover ten pounds of food in that and feel fine.

Just gonna play rollercoaster tycoon all day and puke. Maybe listen to one of those bands people talk about.

#56476 Carpe Mortem, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    unknown and CiG like this.
  17. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

Bands that people DON'T talk about are much cooler to listen to. Basics.

18. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

Story time. So basically I'm friends with this latina chick from my class, she's from central America. We're only friends and I don't care for latinas or anything but she's a chick with temper and long story short she's a good friend of mine. Now a lot of guys were after her when she arrived in the uni because hey a sexy latina chick etc, however she settled with a guy from Serbia, also very impulsive person and jealous as fuck. Now I have a pass to talk to her and shit, maybe because I'm taken as well and because I'm her classmate and shit and I've never really talked to this guy but we always say hi and shit. Now he sent me a very interesting message today, asking whether I've ever been to the homes of three of my friends. It's gonna get kinda Poirot from here, but one is a chick from Cambodia, one is a gardener, and one is the disappearing vegan chick. Now it's very strange to ask whether I ever visited someone's home, let alone name three random people from my friend circle. We're not even friends on facebook with this guy and he sends me such a thing. It obviously has something to do with jealousy and this latina chick.

I sent him a "funny" response because I feel like his questions were too personal for my liking:

"Here’s the thing. To properly tackle the intricacies of this subject I would probably have to start with a thorough explanatory introduction on architecture and housing in Central Europe throughout the ages, probably with an emphasis on the communist era and its socio-economic consequences on housing and the general living standard of Central European families. In the second part I would have to talk a little about my own relationship with architecture of the modern times, especially in the suburbs of our capital city. No less important is the structure of today’s society and mainly relations between students who commonly occupy dormitories and form complicated sites of relationships inside the campuses of universities.

Only then I can follow with my own personal experiences with homes of my three friends."

He MIGHT punch me in the face next week.

Dak likes this.
  19. tagradh

tagradh Active Member

Beers and messing around in Cubase. And pretending I still remember any Latin.

20. Krigloch the Furious

Krigloch the Furious Pants full of poo

Parents house watching football
    Brother and his wife are here from Pittsburgh