This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Discussion in 'GMD Social Forum' started by A8, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Slammed

Slammed Active Member

Aweeee ain't that sweet.
    Another of societies fuck ups reaches out in a desperate effort to convert the young spoiled little kiddie to a glamorous life on the street.
    Will the kiddie who thinks he knows what life is all about accept the kind offer or is he waiting for the deal sweetener, a fresh warm bottle of piss dripping with the fuck ups fetid cum.

2. Terasophe

Terasophe The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

This shit is just so sad to read every time I come to this site. Like its all great for shitposts but damn, kinda depressing to see this kid fuck up so bad.

3. Terasophe

I got my car back, btw. It sounds brand spankin' new with the engine replacement.
    The weather is cooling down
    I feel 100x better than before after cutting soda, even though I'm a week in.

TechnicalBarbarity likes this.
  4. TechnicalBarbarity

TechnicalBarbarity -TheNightsBane-

what happened to your car?

5. Terasophe

The engine got fucked. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but it kept turning over. My breaks were locked up, I couldnt get the car to ignite, and it was overheating. Was told by a handful of mechanics it was the engine. We found one guy who replaced it with a used engine for $800 and charged me $450 for the labor. It works perfectly now. I gotta bleed a bit more info out of this guy first, see how many miles is on the new engine and when to get an oil change next, etc.

6. Slammed

Slammed Active Member

Oil change intervals are a load of crap, just do it when the engine seizes next time.

I did the servicing on my old man's Nissan the other day, first service from the factory, 16 months old, no one has ever touched it and I had a cunt of a time pulling the oil filter off. Wasn't until I got it off and could see the branding I found out it's had the wrong filter on it. Instead of the 3 litre diesel engine the filter was for the 3 litre petrol. Technically not an issue, petrol and diesel filters are interchangeable in many different models, but the fact that it was about 12% larger in physical size made it a bastard to get at in a tight engine bay.

7. CiG

CiG Zen Arcade

fsfsf.jpg

This sweet advert just appeared on my newsfeed.

8. Krigloch the Furious

Krigloch the Furious Pants full of poo

Ripping the new Exhumed onto my computer :kickass:

CiG likes this.
  9. EternalMetal

EternalMetal Active Member

I experimented with drugs back in those days, but yea, Hades seems like he is on a path to destruction. It's almost like he wants to become a drug addict, and I agree with you that it is sad. Dude needs to just get some weed instead of fucking around with pills, but this is the modern era where kids start with the hard shit. Come to think of it, ive now been hired, passed the drug test, and am establishing myself solidly in my new job. Just got my first paycheck. Time to find some weed :p

Terasophe likes this.
  10. Terasophe

After the last two months I can't do THC because it fucks my paranoia up even worse and auditory hallucinations get worse than normal. I should probably see a doctor about it since it happens even when I'm not high.

11. HadesRagnazrath

HadesRagnazrath Active Member

i think im gonna get in my car tonight and go to the store to get some drinks n shit then help my friend out wit some shit...

i just gotta figure out a way to start it...my battery is dead i guess im gonna steal my parents charger thing and see if it works, it didnt last time but it wasnt fully charged

12. no country for old wainds

you express things in public that are so boring and trivial most people wouldn't even think them privately

jimmy101 and CiG like this.
  13. CiG

CiG Zen Arcade

Slayed Necros, Bloopy and jimmy101 like this.
  14. TechnicalBarbarity

TechnicalBarbarity -TheNightsBane-

@EternalMetal or anyone else that's in the medical field. This might be a dumb question, but in most cases when someone dies from old age or say some kind of disease or illness does their brain stop functioning first or their heart? I had a few doctors tell me that the brain stops first, one said its the brain first followed by the respiratory system second and then the heart etc. But when reading up on it online most(if not all) places say that the brain goes after the heart stops ... which is what i always thought since no blood/oxygen is being pumped to the brain anymore. That being said i know a lot of older people who pass away are put on an oxygen and are basically unconscious for a while before they completely pass.

15. The Ozzman

The Ozzman D-FENS

16. Blurry_Dreams

Blurry_Dreams Active Member

even if @HadesRagnazrath never comes to Dallas to see me face-2-face
    still kinda waiting for him to cut the umbilical cord and go through the right of passage of his parents not knowing where the fuck he is for a year or 2

HadesRagnazrath likes this.
  17. CiG

CiG Zen Arcade

Having a laugh, Kay's Cooking is the single worst cooking show I've ever witnessed (so of course I watch it regularly) but I came across what might be the worst one I've watched ever. The avocado looks either over-ripe or basically rotten, her son who usually tastes the finished product outright refused to try this one, and so Kay had to eat it and almost puked.

I have no idea how an old mother could be this bad at cooking, simply breathtaking.

18. jimmy101

jimmy101 Active Member

This cute girl I been wanting to get with for a while has started messaging me on FB. Wondering if I should peruse it, & risk screwing things up with my other chick, or just let sleeping dogs lie.

19. CiG

CiG Zen Arcade

Photo comparison is required.

20. jimmy101

jimmy101 Active Member

Haha. We're not going down that slippery slope again. You could probably face-stalk them since I'm friends with both on FB.