This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Theocracy is keeping busy....

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by Soldier777, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Soldier777

Soldier777 Member

From the comments on this forum, the Theocracy album rerecord/remaster od the next thing the band is working on. However, According to Angelic Warlord, Theocracy is...

"Ulterium Records on new THEOCRACY demo tracks (Facebook – June 26, 2011): “Listening to demo versions of a couple of new Theocracy tracks today. It's amazing how well they sound, so much better than so many finished albums out there. Fantastic tracks as well! Will take quite a while before we see a new album, but I'm sure that we'll have another classic in our hands when the time comes!” "

So I guess the byes are keeping busy.

2. Rawshik

Rawshik Member

That was 2011... It's 2012.

3. SeaStorm

SeaStorm Member

Somebody just typo'd the date. That post is from June 26, 2012, on Ulterium's Facebook page. Emil is talking about the 4th Theocracy album there.

Don't forget the music video! We haven't heard much about it, but it's still in the works. I'd say the video and the debut album remaster are probably the next two things that will come out of the Theocracy camp (no releases dates are set for either).

4. I Rock 4 God

I Rock 4 God THEOCRACY FTW!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? That is awesome! I was hoping they wouldn't come out with an album every 5+ years like some bands. Although, their Christmas stuff probably keeps fans satisfied. Oh, and Emil, CAN I HAVE YOUR JOB??????

5. Trinitial

Trinitial Member

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Just imagine an album even better than AtWB..........Is it even possible?