This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

this makes me happy

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by Christianmetalheadus, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Christianmetalheadus

Christianmetalheadus All about JESUS

Man,
    It's awesome to see a CHRISTIAN METAL band on this forum! I heard Theocracy on a blastbeats.com samplerl, i loved it. The song is soo annointed! The words are soo worshipful and I know it is music to the HOLY GHOST'S ears because the hair on my arms stood up. Praise God! I am in a Christian metalcore band called betrayed with a kiss. www.purevolume.com/betrayedwithakiss check us out if you want i do vocals.

God bless,
    Dean

2. Amethyst

Amethyst New Metal Member

I know how you feel. I am so glad to have found Theocracy. I know this will be a huge impact for christian metal. Hey, if you want to hook up with a bunch of other christian extreme metalheads head on over to www.dyingsorrow.com and say hi at the forums. We are currently gathering musicians to do an awesome metal project with.

3. crimson sacrifice

Yeah, people bugged me forever about Theocracy being so excellent, and I finally bought the cd, and I definitely agree!