This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thoughts on the new single "Embers"

Discussion in 'Mutiny Within' started by orcslayr23, Dec 17, 2012.

1. orcslayr23

orcslayr23 Member

MW released a new single last week(?) called "Embers". What did you all think? Honestly I thought it was alright, not spectacular. While MW is known for melding technicality with accessibility, Embers was a little too accessible for me. I'm sure the rest of the album will be better though.

If you watch their music video, you'll see they take a very agressive stance against music piracy (also check out www.industryembers.org). What do you think of that? I'm glad that someone is finally taking a stand against music piracy. Mutiny Within is a great example of a great band killed by piracy. They were offered a stadium tour with Dream Theater but they had to pass because they couldn't afford it; their album had rave reviews but only 10,000 sales (100,000 illegal downloads).

2. TheIllusionist

TheIllusionist Chris Clancy

Hey man! I think you'll enjoy our upcoming album more than our track Embers if you're into the more technical aspect of the band.

-Chris