This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thousand Years Of Oppression (Cover) Vocals and guitars

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by fylledal, Feb 24, 2015.

1. fylledal

fylledal New Metal Member

Hello guys! I listened alot to Amon Amarth when I was younger and recently got into them again. Versus the world is their best album in my opinion and Thousand Years Of Oppression the best song they have ever made. I had this idea of doing a cover of it, so here it is. Both vocals and guitars, the drums are programmed thru ezdrummer 2. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiAVFXuCZqU&feature=youtu.be

2. BenOfBodomUK

BenOfBodomUK Warrior of the North

That was really awesome man, great job! Really good vocals.

3. PaganBlood

PaganBlood Congicate

Very nice man!!!

We were going to do an AA Forum Band Many years ago!!! With Burning Midget and a few other guys

4. fylledal

fylledal New Metal Member

Thx guys! Johan Hegg has always been a big inspiration for me. Me and my old band comes from the same suburb as them and we rehearesed at the same place. Makes me really proud =)