This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thunder God T-Shirt Sizes

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by MellowDeath, Jul 21, 2009.

1. MellowDeath

MellowDeath *<=<>TOTTG<>=>*

America (the steriotypes don't apply to me ;)
    Hello, I was wonder about the sizes in T-shirts. When I buy a t-shirt, I don't go buy small medium, large, etc, I go by How long they are. Would anybody be able to use a ruler and measure the length from neck to the bottom of it? Thank you!

[Edit] I'm thinking I'm going to buy a Medium, so if you could measure that, it would be great!
    If not, I could wait for a measure of Large and Small and if they wouldn't fit, I could use the medium, So thank you again!

2. Babydollcybergoth

American and European shirt sizes are different. Different companies will also offer different sizing but use the terms small, medium and large.

If you're ordering online, it's better if you email the place that you'll be ordering from.
    If you're getting a shirt at the show, just ask the merch guy to let you check out the shirt.

3. NewWorld

NewWorld Member

I got a medium pure viking tshirt at the TotTG show and it ended up being almost uncomfortably short...not sure about the tour shirts though. I should have know better I usually stick to large and even though I occasionally end up with something baggy as...well i'll let you fill in the simile, in general large is comfortable for me (I'm 6 foot-ish)

4. False Joe

False Joe Who cares.

Yeah, I emailed Victorious Merch when I was thinking of buying the viking horde t-shirt (Did in the end, one of my favourites :p) and the guy was very helpful with measuring.

5. bathory...

bathory... Member

I measure 25 1/2" from the middle (lowest point) of the collar to the bottom of the shirt. It's an American Large and I've had it since the fall so you can imagine how many times it's been washed. Sorry I don't have a medium.

Also, I'm about 6'1" and pretty skinny. The shirt fits me perfectly and I wear my shirts tighter than most people, though I do wear a medium shirt when I work out and stuff like that. Not sure how helpful that was.

6. MellowDeath

Yeah, that helped. I'll order the medium then. The shirts that I wear are about 24" Hehe, but I'm 4 foot 11. Do you listen to Wintersun? Their singer Jari Maenpaa is 6 foot 1 also. [6.13 to be specific].

7. bathory...

bathory... Member

I do like Wintersun, and I also think it is kind of random to know the singer's height but it's also kind of cool at the same time.:loco:

8. Celtik Militia

Celtik Militia Dumb French Bastard

lol, its interesting to know Jari's size but I don't understand why you said that ^^

9. NewWorld

NewWorld Member

lol same here

10. MellowDeath

Hey, I wouldn't be me if I weren't full of random facts. Anyway, bathory said he was 6"1', and I just thought I'd say that Jari was also... I had emailed him once about the shirt sizes as well, and he told me how tall he was, so that's where I got it from.

11. amon666

amon666 Member

speaking of random i talked with petri he said he heard samples of wintersun and he said itll be good also its almost done!

12. MellowDeath

Awesome! I can't wait. It'd be neat to see them live sometime also. I don't know if they will ever play near where I live though (Washington,America). I'm the only one in my family who listens to Metal, so my parents wouldn't take me to a concert two states away :erk:

13. bathory...

bathory... Member

Groovy.

Also Mellowdeath, I feel your pain.