This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tickets & Gold Badges: For Sale/Wanted/Rent

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Harvester, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Ashumate

Ashumate New Metal Member

I have two tickets to the Friday and Sat shows. These are email tickets and I'll provide my cell phone to discuss if anyone is interested. Asking for $250 for all 4 tickets (2 Friday, 2 Saturday). Thanks, Allen

2. Corsair

Corsair Member

Looking for an additional Friday/Saturday ticket; Will pay full price. Want to bring someone new into the fold - already got their Wed-Thurs taken care of but don't want to have to leave them in the dust for the best days :)

This will be my 10th consecutive year and I want to spread the looooove

PM me here or amell.br1985@gmail.com

3. Tiago Shade

Tiago Shade New Metal Member

I have two tickets for 7 and 8 September. General admission. I want $210 for both. My email tiagoshade@gmail.com

4. Elvenbath

Elvenbath New Metal Member

Selling a pair of standard 2-day passes (Friday+Saturday)
    Asking 198.20 per 2-day pass

We lucked into gold badges after the fact, and now need to sell off the standard tickets at the same cost we paid. Tickets are through Ticketmaster and I'm available by PM.

Thanks,
    Dave
    \m/

#24 Elvenbath, May 19, 2018 at 10:40 AM
    Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 10:51 AM
  5. nomisofsiman

nomisofsiman Member

Selling a ticket for Friday/Saturday. All I ask is for is the amount I paid which is $198.20.

Feel free to email me at nomisofsiman@gmail.com.