This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tickets Wanted/For Sale (including Wed)

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Harvester, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Metal 99

Metal 99 Member

Hey i will have a Pair of Saturday night tickets for sale for $35.00, if interested PM me HERE for my personal E mail and i could give a cell# and i could arrange to meet up.. thats less than one ticket costed!!

2. pentagramjohnson

pentagramjohnson New Metal Member

hey i have an extra ticket. I'll give it to someone for free. email me rockchris4@comcast.net. i'll give it to whoever needs it infront of the venue.

3. pentagramjohnson

pentagramjohnson New Metal Member

forgot to mention, it's for friday and saturday night. not the showcase or anything :p

4. Metal 99

Metal 99 Member

An update on my previous post I will sell a pair of saturday night tickets for $15.00 a Piece, and looks like an extra friday night ticket as well for $15.00 I'll be in town around 2:00, if anyone needs any PM me here and i will give a Cell# thanks..

5. AromaSys

AromaSys New Metal Member

5 Sets available for Thursday, Friday Saturday. @ < than Face value. Make me a fair offer. I am in the area and can meet. Mark 651-491-5991 or mark@aromasys.com

6. Dark One

Dark One The Tainted Dogma

Dude - 5 sets?!?!

7. Metal 99

Metal 99 Member

Update on tickets again, my cell phone is 706-768-1123 call if in the Gainesville GA Area or somewhere up in northeast ga, or i will be in Atlanta at 2:00 Pm tomorrow, so you can look at previous post of mine for the other details..Thanks

8. mad_taffer

mad_taffer Member

I am looking for a pair of tickets for tomorrow nights show, I specifically want to see Redemption, Pagan's Mind, and Sonata Arctica. I live in Alabama, but would do whatever was needed to secure them. I could probably leave around 4PM central time to get there. PM me or e-mail me at mtaffer@gmail.com if you have a pair for tomorrow night you could spare.