This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Harvester, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Scott B

Scott B Member

Sadly, I seem to have comedown with a case of the plague or something, so there is no way I am getting on a plane and bringing all of this mucousy goodness to you all.

I have Friday and Saturday tickets. I would really like to not see these go to waste, so let's just say that I can let these go for a whole lot less than face value. I can transfer the tickets via Ticketmaster.

So if you are interested, hit me with an offer at stbeland@gmail.com.

2. Moovemkr

Moovemkr New Metal Member

I posted earlier that I am in Atlanta and can help anyone sell any tickets they are stuck with on consignment.

I thought I would get more tickets, seems to be quite a few people stuck but I guess trust is an issue.

So far I have been sent three consignments and have sold every ticket. I could have sold more but I am not selling something I do not have in hand. At this point I am not sure how many buyers are left but if you are stuck and are going to get nothing for your tickets, at least give me a chance.

If I can help, text or call me at 404-229-5216. If you can email me the tickets that is best but you can also ship overnight to me here in Atlanta.

3. digitalink

digitalink Chief Rocker

UPDATE - I am in Atlanta now and still have these tickets available. Please contact me if you are in need! Will negotiate on price. Thanks!! Mike

4. dkinney58

dkinney58 New Metal Member

You won't have empty seats from the tickets I couldn't use. Sold both the Friday-Saturday ticket(s) and the Midweek Mayhem ticket. Glad someone will fill the seat and see some great music.

5. lezamalobonegro6

lezamalobonegro6 New Metal Member

Hi dudes, I need sell my ticket, because I was changed recently of job and not going to be able to make the trip to Atlanta (I do not have holidays). I have a ticket for both Friday and Saturday for sale. You Offer for them

Please email me at lobonegro6@gmail.com if interested to my ticket.

6. Mooseknuckle

Mooseknuckle Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Quick update. I'm in Atlanta and I still have one gold badge left. Make me a serious offer

Dave 843-819-7921
    Dtoohey@bellsouth.net

7. djjello

djjello djjello

Edit: one Sat ticket sold.

It's been a blast this year guys. See you again today!

8. digitalink

digitalink Chief Rocker

I have two pairs of tix for Fri and Sat and sooooo bummed I cannot make the shows. Please e-mail or call me if you are interested. I will offer a spectacular package deal price for all or will piece out for the right price. Don't want these to go to waste!!! :hotjump:

worldsofillusion@aol.com

Mike
    949-307-1019

9. Mooseknuckle

Mooseknuckle Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

One each Gold badge for Fri and Sat- make a reasonable offer...

Dave 843-819-7921

10. digitalink

digitalink Chief Rocker

*** UPDATE - The Friday Tickets are sold !!! Thanks Allen !!!! \m/ I still have 2 Saturday tix available. Call me for immediate response ****

I have two pairs of tix for Fri and Sat and sooooo bummed I cannot make the shows. Please e-mail or call me if you are interested. I will offer a spectacular package deal price for all or will piece out for the right price. Don't want these to go to waste!!!

worldsofillusion@aol.com

Mike
    949-307-1019

11. digitalink

digitalink Chief Rocker

Edit - Ticket is still available if you or anyone you know needs one. Thanks.

**** 2nd UPDATE - One of the Saturday Tickets is sold !!!! THANKS Humberto! \m/ :headbang: I now have only One Ticket for Saturday left. Please contact me by text, e-mail or phone ASAP if you are interested. **** :hotjump:

Do Not want this to go to waste !!!!

worldsofillusion@aol.com

Mike
    949-307-1019