This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Top 25 Dark Tranquillity Guitar Riffs

Discussion in 'Dark Tranquillity' started by displacer, Oct 6, 2003.

1. displacer

displacer New Metal Member

I did this article awhile back of the top 25 Dark Tranquillity guitar riffsIt was done before Damage Done, but it received alot of voting, about 1000 votes. Thought maybe you guys would enjoy seeing it again(it's been a year) Many of the votes came from this message board.

http://dsrmusic.com/metaltab/text/guitarLessons/dt_article/dt_top25_a.html

Also, if you're interested, I have a band called Delian League at http://www.delianleague.com Dark Tranquillity has been a big influence to us so thought you guys might like checking us out too.

2. Arch

Arch ‫‬**‪‫‬**҉‫‬**‪‫‬**҉ ‫‬*

I remember this webpage of your's and it totally rocks. Thanks for making it. It really explains a lot behind the music of Dark Tranquillity. Any chance to update and include Damage Done into the Top 25? :)

3. hibernal_dream

hibernal_dream A Mind Forever Voyaging

I'm impressed! This must have taken a lot of work, I like the way it counts down to #1

4. hibernal_dream

hibernal_dream A Mind Forever Voyaging

Why can't I access any of the tabs on your site?

5. Villain

Villain Doctor BenQuillity

Although I don't know shit about tabs, I have that "Top 25 DT riffs" article bookmarked for just the good reading it is.

-Villain