This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Top 50 of 2017

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Harvester, Dec 7, 2017.

1. NorseBlood

NorseBlood aka steel_templar

I'm glad that Orden Ogan Gunmen made your list as that is one of my top albums of all time. These guys simply continue to get better and better.

2. TwizstedJesus

TwizstedJesus Member

Ahhhh I forgot about Elder...the new disc was very good

3. wingnuthead

wingnuthead New Metal Member

Here's some other ones that didn't make anyones lists that I liked

Edge of Haze - Deluge - Young Finnish band, amazingly melodic metally prog (proggy metal?)
    Kadinja - Ascendancy - French tech metal band. I liked this the best of all the tech metal this year, more than Persefone, which was awesome.
    Disperse - Forward - Polish tech melodic metal (whatever that means) They are just amazing
    Brother Ape - Karma
    Anthriel Transcendence (someone else may have mentioned this one)
    Xanthochroid - Of Erthe... - No idea what genre this is, but it was pretty sweeping
    The Ralph - Enter Escape - From Serbia I think This thing blew me away. Just rocking pop metal.... yowza
    Pentakill - Grasp of the Undying - Video Game metal, with Jorne Lande, and Noora (battle beast) on vocals. Tear of the Goddess is amazing
    Odd Logic - Effigy
    Finally, Nightflight Orchestra - Amber Galactic - From everywhere, with Bjorn (Speed) on clean vocals. Just a great hard rock album

4. General Zod

General Zod Ruler of Australia

It really is. My #1 stoner record of the year.

5. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Member

Ooh, didn't realize there was a new Pentakill album. Don't really pay much attention to League Of Legends, but I had expected the last one to be a one-off.