This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Travelocity Flight Deals

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by KingsGene, Jul 7, 2006.

1. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

Just received this in e-mail today...

Just need a flight? Check out some of these low fares:

Round-Trip Fares to Atlanta:

Baltimore $183+
    Boston $183+
    Chicago $183+
    Fort Lauderdale $173+
    Kansas City $167+
    Los Angeles $293+
    Minneapolis/St. Paul $183+
    New York City $203+
    Philadelphia $183+
    Washington, D.C. $183+

Book your flight to Atlanta now!
    http://go5.travelpn.com/ct/click?q=f4-Yp_EQ0ssS~042DAwUJHjJswpfUVZqcvYA9RR

2. J-Man

J-Man Old as Yoda

Lucky people, naturally no specials from EL PASO TEXAS, it's okay with me though, i got mine on Delta frequent flyer for $20.

3. zedowns

zedowns Member

Right now, AirTran has a webspecial going on for Los Angeles, $240 round trip.

4. General Zod

General Zod Ruler of Australia

The cheapest flight I'm seeing from Philly to Atlanta is $233. Not sure if the special you saw is over or not.

Zod

5. mëtålspëd

mëtålspëd Umlauts ist Krieg

Same here :headbang:. For people looking for cheap flights, also check out http://www.kayak.com/

6. The_Q

The_Q No More Posts

yeah I'm seeing $283 for Chicago to Atlanta which is $50 more than what I paid through Expedia. I think those deals were probably just bullshit dude. Remember, when it looks to good to be true, it usually is.

7. Dark One

Dark One The Tainted Dogma

Travelocity typically has one day sale fares listed on Friday. Since this listing was posted yesterday afternoon, I'd say that's what it was.

In addition, those fares are typically good for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (both for departing AND returning flights). Since most people will fly to Atlanta from Thursday to Sunday, the chances of capitalizing on one of these deals are slim, unless you're willing to stay a few extra days which defeats the purpose of saving the money on airfare to begin with.

8. Theandromedastrain

Theandromedastrain eyeloveprog(Ben)

This "save money" information is bogus. The cheapest flight I see is $243 round trip from Philly-Atlanta. Don't rely on this website if you want cheap flights.

9. Pellaz

Pellaz Tigron of Immanion

Hmm, also try www.hotwire.com if you're browsing for fares.

The thing I like about them is the price you see is the final price, including all taxes and fees. I used them for my trip to the UK, and for others before that.

10. Bear

Bear Got Shred??

I checked it back in April and it was from SFO it was over $400.00. I got my tix today at $ 329.00 (Delta) . Better than before but still the highest I have paid to go to Atlanta. I figure gas is going to go back up so I might have well of gotten them now. C'est la vie

Bear

11. General Zod

General Zod Ruler of Australia

Tix from Philly have been pretty steady at $250. If I can catch a special, where they drop near $200, I'll jump. If not, I'll probably buy tix at the last moment.

Zod

12. anuhya5

anuhya5 New Metal Member

Travelocity has the best deals and offers to its members. also, they made the flight search simplify with the number of stops, airline, price, and departure or arrival time. moreover, Travelocity assists you if there is any change on your flight include schedule changes from the airlines. Travelocity prices are cheap compared to other carrier's websites. even if you made changes in your plan or cancel your trip Travelocity will pay your change fees. if you have any further doubts talk to them via Travelocity email