This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tribute Band

Discussion in 'The Iron Maidens' started by daulton, Nov 27, 2017.

1. daulton

daulton Member

Hey guys there is a tribute band here in the mid west. There called Arch Allies. Arch Allies plays hits from journey, styx, boston, reo speedwagon and bon jovi. If you like journey, styx, boston, reo speedwagon and bon jovi then you gotta check out Arch Allies. I first heard about arch allies because they played at my local county fair that I walk to every year. I didn't go because I didn't have a pass. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not going. After hearing arch allies I deicided to put a tribute band together playing songs from journey, styx, boston and reo speedwagon. Since I'm not a bon jovi fan I deicded to add foreigner and possibly Billy Squir. Any suggestions for boston, and journey songs to start learning on guitar? I already know jukebox hero. I'm a rhythm guitarist and jukebox hero is an easy song to play.

2. Johann von Marck

I'm a little confused, your band currently is an Arch Allies tribute band?

3. daulton

daulton Member

No , no no Arch Allies is the name of a tribute band and no there not my band. I don't have a tribute band yet.

4. Johann von Marck

Ok, cool. Good luck.