This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Trying to contact Vintersorg

Discussion in 'Borknagar' started by The Minds Eye, Nov 9, 2012.

1. The Minds Eye

Hey all,

Long time Vintersorg and Borknagar fan here. I've spent the past year trying off and on to pitch something on Vintersorg to Vice/Noisey and finally managed to get through to someone and they're really keen so now I just need to contact Vintersorg himself! Does anyone have a contact email for him or know of a way I can get one? That would be much appreciated, thanks!

I'll post the interview here when it's done and will also probably be taking some recommendation questions too if you have something particularly unique or interesting to ask.

Also if you don't want to post it on the forum feel free to PM me it. Thanks!

2. Naglfar

Naglfar As Naglfar devours us all

The United States of Canada (not Jesusland)
    He has his own UM forum!

3. The Minds Eye

I've posted on there and on his Facebook too. No one seems to know his email!

4. Defiance

Defiance I vårens ljusa kvällar

The Watchtower on the Moon. (Or, Sendai, Japan.)
    He IS a private guy, oui ? I'd try sending him a message on FB but it's unlikely he'll reply.

5. The Minds Eye

6. gaz

gaz Stargazer

Well done mate, great interview, with some intriguing questions.