This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TSO 2014

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by actordude, Nov 1, 2014.

1. actordude

actordude Member

Hey folks....just curious if anyone will be taking in a TSO show this year? I haven't seen them in at least 7 or 8 years and was wondering if its still worth it to go?
    Andy ~

2. LunaTEKKE

LunaTEKKE Madness Reigns

I'm going to the Phoenix show. They are switching up the production to "The Christmas Attic" this year, which is my least favorite of all of TSOs CDs...but it should still be entertaining!!

3. LetTheWookieWin

I got My tickets for Boston they say all new show but I say the hits will be played !

4. Diamond45

Diamond45 Terminate Bad Music

I'm going to the show in Richmond, VA on Nov. 19th. I gave "The Christmas Attic" a listen this week on my work commute and I agree it is also probably one of my least favorite TSO albums. But I know I'll have a fun time! :)

Looking forward to seeing Sir Russell Allen, as I missed him (and seeing TSO) last year. Still kicking myself in the rear end for not taking a road trip to see TSO and Russell.

5. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

My sister was talking about seeing TSO in NO as a crew this year instead of doing gifts for the siblings. Sounds like a plan to me, cause TSO's a good time.

6. templeofmax

templeofmax Member

Going to FL with my sis!! Show at 4 PM and then I am off to see Living Colour with John Wesley that night!!

7. eppst1

eppst1 Member

Will be seeing them in Columbus this year. Looking forward to a new show and Sir Allen.

8. LunaTEKKE

LunaTEKKE Madness Reigns

LOVE my Westies, but jealous that y'all get Sir Russell!!

DANG, I wish my family would do this. A couple of years ago, I suggested that we all just go out and buy what we wanted for ourselves, wrap it up, put it under the tree, and then act surprised on Christmas day. This helpful suggestion was NOT well received. :loco:

9. Qrusher14242

Qrusher14242 Member

i used to go a lot when they came to Fresno...but they haven't been here in a long time. Closest show is in Ontario,CA its like 3.5 hr drive. Sad, i used to love going to show. Hope they come back to Fresno someday!

10. Diamond45

Diamond45 Terminate Bad Music

I'm hoping that 2015 is the year I finally get to see TSO West! I may be able to pull enough strings to do it. I hope they go back to Vegas! :loco:

11. 1000 Faces

1000 Faces Member

What a weird combo.

12. marjas1980

marjas1980 New Metal Member

I will be at the NYC show, always great I hope Jeff Scott Soto is on this one.