This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Two Favourite Albums

Discussion in 'Neurothing' started by adamray, Aug 10, 2007.

1. adamray

adamray New Metal Member

Ok here's a good topic starter. List two of your favourite albums (that you own..), both artist and album name (and any other info you want). Doesn't have to be your top, but just two that you really enjoy listening to right now :) Here goes:

1. Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
    2. Currently second place is a toss up between..
    - Opeth - Damnation (Mellow Album) and
    - Unearth - The Oncoming Storm and
    - Machinemade God - Masked

Damnation is there because I just love that album.. Soooo mellow. Then there is the Oncoming Storm and Masked, both awesome albums.. Can't decide, so I'll leave it at that :)

2. FAJFER

FAJFER www.neurothing.com

Why only two..

Actualy on:

Reign In Blood (Slayer) and World Demise (Obituary) but fuck it's so many I'd like to share with you haha. And there's a on non metal but really hard stauff: Neurosis & Jarboe. This is for now..

3. ilomat

ilomat with black wings....

hmm..it's really hard to name only 2 albums....I must think longer about this:rolleyes:
    first: Vader "Revelations"
    second: many more another Vader Cd's, KAT, FS, Rootwater, Hunter...I can't make up mine mind! it's too difficult!!

4. adamray

adamray New Metal Member

hehe that's why i made sure i didn't say "top 2 favourites" because there is no way that I can decide :p I just picked three that I've been listening to alot lately and have really enjoyed. Mortal Sin's new album Absence of Faith is a good thrash effort, and Dred's and Deadnight's EPs are awesome but not real albums so they don't count. Good choice with Reign in Blood Fajfer :) Another would probably be Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines.. Fucking awesome album

5. ilomat

there're a lot of great bands..but also lots amazing and fucking great! I can't choose right, which I prefere most...:Smug: I try to combine materail presented not only by well-known bands, but also this local, weaker known in the world..

6. adamray

adamray New Metal Member

ilomat do you like wintersun? or necrophagist? epitaph and wintersun (the albums) are awesome albums :) might pop over to your metal portal in a sec

7. ilomat

I don't know wintersun;/.....give me some titles of thrie song:) I'll download it:) oh thanx! please register on heavymusic.pl forum:)

8. adamray

adamray New Metal Member

ok, a few good songs from the wintersun self titled album are Starchild, Death and the Healing, Sadness and Hate, Winter Madness... theyre all good, but those are really good :) You can MAYBE find the album for download online somewhere (its very hard to find, or at least was when i looked.. :p)

9. ilomat

I'll look for it!! I believe you that this band is awersome!! if not....what can I do with you?? some punishment:saint:

10. adamray

adamray New Metal Member

haha, trust me they are very talented :)

11. adamray

adamray New Metal Member

I would if I could read and speak polish :p I cannot understand even how to register there :(

12. ilomat

ooh I forgot..sorry! hmm..how to cope with that problem?:confused: I can tell you what to do..but after this registration proces, you won't be able to read topics and posts there...all of thing we have there are written in polish;/ we should make some changes in our forum...

13. FAJFER

All right guys, remember what the thread is about, BTW, what about non heavy albums, I hope you don't close the horizont.. I'll find something for you..

14. ilomat

we're waiting!! what are going to find?? sth death metal, trash?? I can tell you that near me, in Debica city is very talented black metal band. they're called Valinor....maybe you'll induce to see their page and listen to songs. www.valinor.end.pl :cool:

15. Strumyk

Strumyk New Metal Member

my favourite two albums are

Cold - 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage
    NoNe - Black Star

16. adamray

adamray New Metal Member

Fajfer I listed a non heavy album originally in my first post! :p Will visit that band's site ilomat :)

EDIT: ilomat I downloaded all the songs on that band's website, waiting for them to finish and I'll let you know what I think.. :)

17. ilomat

great adamray!!! thanx!!! I'm really appreciate!! they're not so bad! I prefer their music to vocalist's voice....but it's good!:headbang:

18. FAJFER

All right Adamray but I ment staff with completly none rock attitude.. Sigur Ros and Iceland music, this is what touch me really much..

19. adamray

adamray New Metal Member

I've never heard or even heard of those bands, but I think I know what you mean fajfer :)

20. dan of bereavement

dan of bereavement shroud of bereavement

King Diamond - "Them"
    My Dying Bride - " The Angel and The Dark River"