This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

uhm....teacher???

Discussion in 'Vintersorg' started by lefay82, Apr 30, 2006.

1. The Minds Eye

If I wasnt so lazy I would flame you for commenting about someone cutting their hair.

2. Horz

Horz Keeper of the Pagan Flame

Would you?

3. FrostbittenGrimness

I hardly see what the fuss about becoming a teacher is, honestly. I think it's fucking awesome that Vintersorg wants to give something back to the community and help others. Who cares if he's cut his hair to be a teacher, like the saying goes, wisdom is in the brain, not the beard, or in this case, the hair haha.

It doesn't bother me slightly that Vintersorg has decided on this "career" path, in fact, it makes me admire him and his philosophical views and ideas even more greatly so than previously. Basically, the fact is, if a man can give up a life of doing what he loves to do, and focus on helping other people have a better life instead, then he deserves respect no matter what anyone thinks of his music OR his appearance.

4. rammpeth

rammpeth Member

I believe that all of us are saying it is funny, but were not making fun of him in a ill-intentioned fashion.
    Perhaps it is my view of teachers as boring, old fashioned and incompetent, that completely clash with the way Mr.V is. Im sure hell make a great teacher, and im sure everybody else thinks so too. Its just the fact that you dont find a Teacher that has 10000 bands so often

5. FrostbittenGrimness

Oh no, don't take it as me being an idiot about it, I wasn't directing my comment towards anyone specific. It is not normal that a metal guy is a teacher ofcourse. I was just saying in general. As if anyone would make fun of Mr V on his forum heh :heh:

6. amf

amf Member

By the way, my religion teacher played in a power metal band called Orphan Gypsy, he was a really good teacher actually. :)

7. FrostbittenGrimness

That's awesome hehe. I have a few teachers who don't mind metal (I study audio engineering so they're pretty "open minded" when it comes to music), but none of them could be counted as metalheads.. Or none are in metal bands either...

8. lefay82

lefay82 Per aspera ad astra

i didn't meant to offend vintersorg... it was the last thing i would like to do!!!!!
    i was just wondering if the two things were related in some ways.
    i don't appreciate persons measuring their hair-lenght (and i'm sure no one in here does) i only wanted to learn more about his decision (i would have thought a lot about it if i had to cut about 1 metre of hair...)
    i think he had very beutiful hair but maybe he was only bored of them!!!
    lefay

9. FrostbittenGrimness

I'm sure you didn't offend anyone :)

10. Horz

Wasn't the case that Andreas cut his hair and donated it for transplatation, or something like that? It is a noble reason by itself, and shouldn't be questioned if there was something more or not...

11. Laila Lumberjack

I can remember he said he cut it off because he had long hair for a very long time and finally was bored of it. I can't imagine donating his hair to make a wigg out of it was the main reason. that would be like, very extreme.

12. Braighs

Braighs twelve strings of darknes

Uderstandable...I had short hair for a long time and got bored with it

13. Horz

I don't think it was for wig-making, rather for transplantation for people who have leukaemia... And I don't say he did it because of that, but when he decided to cut his hair, he wanted to to do something good with it... (and I'm not positive on that donation stuff, but I think I read it somwhere)

14. Kristina Barkley

Kristina Barkley New Metal Member

A funny and very strange story. There are notes of intrigue. Now, during self-isolation, training is carried out using video communication. By the way, Paperell helps with studies personally. So, on the Internet, there are so many jokes on the topic of online lessons. Students invent funny ways to trick teachers.

15. Darklorddany

Darklorddany Member

Whate the freaking hell was that comment?
    Plus...in a 14 years old Thread?
    Ok., there is someone better than us in post necromancy :p

16. ricky_ricky

ricky_ricky New Metal Member

17. Mick90

Mick90 New Metal Member

It is a pretty weird way to express one's personality. Anyway, people of art are allowed to find their own ways and getting to order a dissertation methodology may often help with it.