This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ultimate Metal welcomes Revoltons!

Discussion in 'Revoltons' started by MetalAges, Jul 26, 2009.

1. MetalAges

MetalAges Captain Spectacular
    Staff Member

UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Revoltons to the expanding family!

I had only heard of these guys in passing before they contacted us for a forum, so of course like I always do I checked out their MySpace to get a taste of what these guys are all about.

I must say I was impressed! Pretty kick ass Italian Power Metal/Heavy Metal hybrid. Cool hooks, melodic, nice solos - just quality all around.

Give the guys a listen - I'm sure they'll win over quite a few new fans from here!

http://www.myspace.com/revoltons
    http://www.revoltons.com

Welcome guys! :headbang:

2. circus_brimstone

circus_brimstone Forest: Sold Out

Welcome to UM! :)

3. Dead Winter

Dead Winter Not faggoty deathcore

Wow, a whole two posts, Ale!!!!! Well, now three.

You need to start whoring your band more around these parts. Be careful, though. There are lots of internet tough guys here...put on yer thick skin.

I'll mod it for you if you want, but right now it looks like you don't need it :lol:.

4. vulpina

vulpina New Metal Member

Hello Alex!! Nice to see you guys on here!! Drop me a line and let me know what you need me to do. How are the dates for the USA coming along?

Andy

5. Beyond - Threshold Fan Club

6. grey knight

grey knight Etheraven

Welcome! You guys are awesomeish!

7. ratatoeskr

ratatoeskr new to opeth

Just listening to your Album Night Visions for the first time. Musically I would say this is great stuff, definitely worth checking out more bu somehow i don't like the vocals too much. They are a bit too high pitched for my taste, esp. in the first song "Cell of Death" but already in the second song i got used to it.

I like the changes from aggressive to slower parts and the very intelligent and proggish use of your instruments. Looking forward to hearing more.

8. usaprogmusic

usaprogmusic ProgPowerGRRL

Hey guys!! Good to see you on here! I hope you come to the USA!! (bring Pathosray along with you!) Miss ya Alex :)