This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ulver artwork.

Discussion in 'Ulver' started by WintersRage, Apr 23, 2004.

1. WintersRage

WintersRage Farkas.

I was curious to know what others thought of the artwork which has gone along with the music...
    Also, I was curious to know if anyone had made their own artwork in dedication to this band.

I am in the middle of a piece that I drew (and coloring in Adobe Photoshop) which resembles the cover of "Nattens Madrigal," but with a few changes...

2. spaffe

spaffe Geisterglut

ulver's artwork has always been great and very stylish. if you're pleased with what you've drawn then post away

3. Blackwinged

Blackwinged Member

I've created some artwork in photoshop. The theme is the 'Wolfs evolve' thing. Well you'll have to see it to understand. I think its pretty cool looking.

4. Kaworu

Kaworu Myself

Hello.
    "Wolves evolve" is pretty interesting topic. Not only for a picture ,I think :). I was very suprised when I got lyrics and found this line.
    Nevermind...
    When and where I will be able to see your work? :)

Kaworu Nagisa

5. Blackwinged

Blackwinged Member

Go here http://graph-art.matc.edu/vicom145/matc66/
    This is my online portfolio for school. Click on photoshop and you'll see my Ulver artwork. Hope you like it.

6. spaffe

spaffe Geisterglut

yikes, that site wasn't very compatible with high(er) resolutions. i only found one ulver pic, but perhaps there aren't more, and that was ok i guess. i was expecting more foresty pics since ulver for me means the frist three albums.

7. Kaworu

Kaworu Myself

First of all it was difficult to write this post...
    I checked your website and what can I say... In my opinion ,the best graphic which you have done is the forest on "the enter" site. Very nice mix of black ,gray and blue. I like it.
    I don't like Ulver's graphic :(. Sorry... it is like about everything and nothing. You tried something but I can't find THE PUNCHLINE in this work. The best graphic is the one with Maaya Sakamoto ,I think ^^.
    I'm glad that you are also trying manga style (I'm a little old fan of it) but you have to really keep trying because it is still low level :(.
    I wish I could say you sth more kind but I want to be sincere.
    You have to work hard :).

Kaworu

8. Blackwinged

Blackwinged Member

Sorry to have wasted your time...

9. Kaworu

Kaworu Myself

Nah... don't be so cruel for yourself :). You just have to make bigger efforts ,I think. Believe in yourself and find sth really amazing inside you. Creation is like a journey inside mind ,heart ,soul ,imaginations... Well without bottom where you can dwell eternally :).
    Think about it and find yourself.

Kaworu

10. [alterego]

[alterego] New Metal Member

It might be nothing more than a coincidence but the "Nattens Madrigal-cover" is nearly similar to a cover on a danish folkrock-album by Sebastian from 1977.
    Take a look at this picture: http://www.sneglen.dk/admin/aspuploadDB/GetCDcover.asp?ID=5412
    The cover is painted by a danish artist named Peder Bundgaard