This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ulver t-shirts

Discussion in 'Ulver' started by Chow Mai Dong, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Chow Mai Dong

Chow Mai Dong Tipsy McStagger

I realise that this is near-futile, but worth asking anyway...

For quite some time now I've been trying to find one of Ulver's "Trollsk..." t-shirts from the Vargnatt/Bergtatt era. Obviously they're long out of print, but I've heard that they could still be found in various shops in Europe as recent as 2000-2001. Unfortunately I've never seen one on eBay either, and the only time I've come across one for sale was on the Jester Records message board. I offered the guy quite a bit but he still wouldn't let go of it, bah.

Anyway, I just thought I'd ask if any of you have ever seen one on eBay, or know where to get one (or steal one :p), no matter what condition it's in - or any other early Ulver t-shirts there may be, except the one with the Nattens Madrigal cover on the front.

I've got the Perdition City and Quick Fix t-shirts already but dammit, I'd kill to get any old ones. :p

The only halfway decent picture I have of one is from the Arcturus site - http://www.adastraenter.com/img/photos/studio04.jpg

Cheers. :)

2. NFU

NFU I like pie.

its a t-shirt.

but on the other hand, its of Ulver, so i guess its a worthy venture. ;)

3. AshDLS

AshDLS Huh?

An extremely worthy venture. :p (This is my new account... people don't seem to take my seriously under the "Chow Mai Dong" nick, I wonder why, heh...)

I found one on eBay a few weeks ago, although it went for US$60 or so. Ugh. :(

4. Detric

Detric Banned

I had a hard time looking for a Ulver shirt, but I finally found the Perdition City t-shirt. But it wasnt easy...
    [​IMG]

5. Russell

Russell __

One brand new in mint condition just sold on ebay the other day. Also one Japanese mailorder is still selling it, I believe...

6. °scarlet°

°scarlet° i breathe to memories

anyone of you knows if there are some ulver girlie shirts around?
    i've never seen one :confused:

7. Barking Pumpkin

I'm about to spend $34 on getting a 'Blood Inside' shirt from Jester Records. The End got them in for $12 a while ago, but they didn't get the smalls. And now I heard about the reprint of 'Blood Inside' because of legal issues, so I decided I would go ahead and order the 'Blood Inside' shirt while it's available.

It would be awesome to get some for other albums.....the only thing is I can kind of only wear smalls.....and I wouldn't feel like I had spent money well if I spent a bunch of money on a shirt that was way too big, even a rare Ulver shirt. :p

8. کوڈانشی

i used to have a fantastic nattens madrigal tshirt — an old, well–known drawing of a werewolf eating someone on its front, and that album’s ulver ‘n’ on its back. i had left it at my parents’, and one day i returned to find my mum had accidentally given it away to charity along with a bunch of other clothes lying around… :cry:

9. AnTz0r

AnTz0r Crimson King

haha

that means somewhere, some poor kid is now running around with a Nattens Madrigal shirt :D he is totally cult now :D

10. Blinded By Blood

Blinded By Blood E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

They're impossible to find :(

11. addae

addae Member

...not really look here http://www.nekro-t-shirts.com/...they made reprints of old "cult" shirts in small numbers...have a look from time to time...and of course ebay...

12. NFU

NFU I like pie.

if anyone is still curious... it looks like www.platichead.co.uk has a bunch of new Ulver merchandise available.

°scarlet° likes this.
  13. arzachel

arzachel Member

14. Russell

Russell __

15. ~Derek~

~Derek~ Member

I'm looking for a Nattens Madrigal shirt, I saw one on Ebay that was in black and white and went for 55 $ with several bidders.

16. AnTz0r

AnTz0r Crimson King

i snatched a shirt with the old logo in red on the front from ebay, dont know if it's official though.

17. Silent Descent

I'd love one of Nattens right about now, but of course it'd be a rarity. I'm expecting to get a Debit(maybe Credit?) card soon so I'll see if I can order some sick shit... including Ulver. :headbang:

18. isolation_years

id love to get some of the last tour shirts, they looked incredible

19. Allfader

Allfader Kvelding

The only 'old' Ulver t-shirts I've seen, were one of nattens madrigal and the blue one I have, just the old logo (white) in front and back.