This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ulver...who are they really?

Discussion in 'Ulver' started by Wulfgar, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Wulfgar

Wulfgar New Metal Member

I've been a great fanatic of Ulver for years now and I would really like to get into contact with one of the member, or even the labels because I'm starting a fanzine. But for now it's been impossible....any suggestions???

Thanks alot

Wulfgar

Also...if any norsk speaking folks care to review my translation of Bergtatt that'd be cool --> just ask me to post it or send it by email.

2. TRSTN

TRSTN maniimathician

3. Wulfgar

Wulfgar New Metal Member

thanx, yeah I'll try!

4. Russell

Russell __

Whent he Jester site was up they had a "contact the CEO" page, which, I'm assuming, was trickster G :) But now it's down :(

5. WintersRage

WintersRage Farkas.

I may be wrong in this assumption, but I believe I once knew a person who knew the moderator of Jester Records, personally.
    I do not know the moderator's (AIM) screen name, but the friend's screen name is Kylerryth; you can perhaps contact him, to get to the moderator, and have him give you more information...

I hope I am not wrong.