This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unbelievable!!! Also a Suggestion For Glenn

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by nightwish58, Feb 25, 2002.

1. nightwish58

nightwish58 Member

What can I say? I'm speechless as far as that lineup goes. The only thing I could say, is to make it 9 instead of 10 bands. I know this has been thrown out there (initially I was against it), but with a lineup like that, I think i could speak for most; we need to have these bands have more playing time!!! As far as I'm concerned, there is not 1 band on that list that is an opening act. Amazing! Either way, this is incredible news. I don't know how you do it Glenn, but now I don't have to go to Wacken, Wacken has come to the states thanks to you Glenn. Good luck with everything and I hope it is a success. We need this festival every year.
    :eek:

2. zinescene

zinescene Member

I really thought last years line up was going to be hard to top but I have to hand it to you Glenn, you did it. I can't even imagine who the final three bands are but you could add just about anyone and still sell out based on the existing line-up.

The only thing that could make it perfect would be add Rhapsody, Iced Earth and Hammerfall.

John Ridge
    Underground Zine Scene fanzine
    http://www.geocities.com/zinescene.geo
    :D

3. General Zod

General Zod Ruler of Australia

I'd prefer 10 bands to 8. Hey, just my $0.02.

GZ