This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

'Unicorn' question

Discussion in 'Dan Swanö' started by Reanna, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Reanna

Reanna Technicolor Orgasm

In the song "The Boy and the Impossible" I am really confused by what the lyrics say... The one part says
    but with other parts of the song it sounds like it was written to/about a girlfriend/wife/significant other. I'm confused by the entire song, actually... I know I probably made no sense, but if anyone understands what i just said, can you please explain the song to me?:erk:

Thank you...

2. Light

Light Up The World

3. TheFourthHorseman

TheFourthHorseman In The Twilight World

I haven't heard the song,but I read the lyrics...so they go:

(Ok,I can't fucking do this while listening to Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk \m/ for the first time,so off to the pause that goes)

"Now you're the devil's daughter.
    I guess I am his brother in law.
    And you can tell your father
    I love like before."

The boy is telling his girl who he killed that he's the devil's brother in law...whatever that means...
    Well anyway,he's telling her that he feels like he used to with her now,but it seems that those feelings turn cold pretty soon...
    So seemingly it's just the boy telling his dead girl that she lied and so she's dead and with the devil now,but also in the end he says that being without her,even for an hour now,doesn't quite feel like it's supposed to.
    Great lyrics.

I gotta get this stuff now.

4. Reanna

Reanna Technicolor Orgasm

Thank you :D That actually really cleared it up for me.. and it is a pretty good CD... depressing though. LoL

@Light: o_O Interesting picture. and the sad thing is, they probably make something similar to that for a sex toy...:|