This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Uniformity: Official Video

Discussion in 'Dark Tranquillity' started by Defiance, May 9, 2013.

1. Defiance

Defiance I vårens ljusa kvällar

The Watchtower on the Moon. (Or, Sendai, Japan.)
  2. Siren

Siren Active Member

Very good song, nice video. I think i will like this album.

3. Defiance

Defiance I vårens ljusa kvällar

The Watchtower on the Moon. (Or, Sendai, Japan.)
    Drumming is absolutely insane, like in the other songs; and the band really plays with your emotions, going from a rather-happy start, to be destroyed by Mikael's brutal Death vocals, to be only changed with the clean vocals in the chorus. A complete roller coaster of emotions.

4. stizzleomnibus

stizzleomnibus Decisively Human

This is one day less than one year since Siren last posted on the forum. It's like she rode through on a unicorn.

Welcome back!

5. Siren

Siren Active Member

Wow, you actually made me go look, and it was exactly 13 hours less than a year ago. The unicorn says there should be cake!

[​IMG]

And in order to not completely derail the thread:
    @Defiance: i loved the feeling of the song, the atmosphere. i need to listen to it more before i can dissect it, but the first impression was extremely good, and it got my attention a lot more than the other two songs.

6. Villain

Villain Doctor BenQuillity

Yeah, it appears to be one of those songs that kind of immediately grasp your attention, yet still need to be listened many, many times before they truly open. I've listened to it more than thirty times now and all I can really say is that I love the atmosphere, the drumming and the clean vocals. I noticed certain smart individuals from here have already dug into the lyrics on that certain facebook-page, but I'm still in that phase where I can't get into them beyond the "this just sounds awesome!" Perhaps I'll join that discussion in a couple of days.

-Villain

7. Zach.Zhang

Zach.Zhang Member

We must come to terms
    Admit we are defeated
    We must come to terms
    With bias and deception
    Stand up and be counted
    In uniformity

Amazing and beautiful song, excellent video. (Downloaded it, saved it to my phone, shared it with my friends) :headbang:

Really love the discussion in our facebook group (all the comments, all the likes...) and I earnestly read almost every post about the new songs.

:kickass:

Mod Edit: removed the link 'cause it's a sssshhhhsecret group and all. ;)